Still going strong;

MickeyCeeCT

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
6 months I have had my Flash, still zero issues and the battery is awesome...just sharing. Love WP!!

Sent from my SGH-i677 Focus Flash using Board Express Pro

gaurav.231089

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Bought This phone just two weeks ago ( Omnia w ).....its working fine but i have little issues when playing video on youtube or like in Top Gear app its lags for a second and then works fine....and sometimes when texting its slow but after sometimes it again becomes smooth and sometimes little slow while using internet Explorer and multitasking......and i am loving This phone...but i realised ram never goes lower than 300mb so there is kind of utilized multitasking ?
and anyway to download music from websites like livingelectro ?

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
since I got my flash back from Samsung repair, after playing around with root menu reprogramming phone to a point that it no longer work (bricked it). I repeat do not to play around with root menu.

It is new phone basically has all main board itself was replaced. I am getting better cellular connectivity overall that I was getting before. Seems to not be heating up has much has used too has well. And battery life is alot better has well.

Perhaps next year I will purchase a new phone and give this one to my Mom.

but i realised ram never goes lower than 300mb so there is kind of utilized multitasking ?
and anyway to download music from websites like livingelectro ?

OS is highly optimizied is one the reason why I choose wp7..

Not directly from the phone, your best best is download Pc Web Browser , then drop into my music folder, then transfer the music via zune back to the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss