Getting a Flash...question....

jmburke1982

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,
I had a Focus which broke, and through an incurance claim I will be getting a Focus Flash (had an iphone which I gave to my brother because I wanted to check out WP, so I got a Focus on craigslist and I'm still a year off of a new uprgade with AT&T...plus its only $50). Anyway, I was really excited...newer phone, saw nothing but great reviews, etc, until I started seeing something about a bug or something that makes the phone constantly freeze. Is this still an issue with the phone?

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone,
Anyway, I was really excited...newer phone, saw nothing but great reviews, etc, until I started seeing something about a bug or something that makes the phone constantly freeze. Is this still an issue with the phone?

Great Phone once again. That issue on the Flash is fixed with 8107 Mango Update. I have not had the issue or heard of issue happening after the 8107 and higher update are installed.

The bug would happen when you recieved txt, and would instanly reply without giving the phone a chance to get ready. Read about it here..

The Most Current Version is Windows Tango 8773 which includes 8107 Update. Once you plug your phone into Zune and check for updates you should be notified.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss