Larger battery for omnia w

SSK the Gr8

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I feel the 1500 mAh battery is not adequate for a heavy user like me + the samDung battery died on me in friggin 9 months!

So should i buy the original battery or is there an option available for using some larger battery(samsung or third party)?
Is it a good idea? will the phone support more than 1500 mAh battery?

btw, does the battery swell up after getting dropped? Cause i dropped my phone and the battery fell out, after that i cant seem to fit it into the phone.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Not sure how well extended batteries would work, would love to have one..but that one above..

Kinda Cheap if you ask me, I would not trust it because of low price, cheap parts maybe could mean that battery dies after 100 or 200 charges versus 500 to 600 that a new battery could.

Even a New Battery from WPCentral store is above 20 US..

I found this 1700amp battery from Mugen maybe more than you are willing to pay but I would trust it more. Mugen has some good reviews..

sharma roshni

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Never Buy Samsung Mobiles for Ever untill they start replacing their poor battery.They provide battery warranty of 6 month only and maximum life of samsung battery is 7-9 months depend on your usage.

I with my friends both buy samsung omnia from Genuine Mobile Store in kolkata with VAT Bill, my friends battery was dead in 7th month and mine in 8th month. We visit Girish Park Samsung Service Center and they refuse to change as warranty is over and thier staff dont know how to behave with Customers.So my point is, after purchasing 15000 Rs Mobile, what is its value if it become dead in just 8th month in normal usage of average 15 mins talk and half an hour internet.

SAMSUNG OMNIA WINDOWS IS NOT ITS WORTH TO BUY even at 1000 RS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss