Phone Stuck in Reboot Loop

marcx987

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Been having an issue with my phone as of lately where the phone constantly is rebooting. It goes to the samsung boot screen then reboots before it hits the windows logo. It does this on battery and attached to the charger. If i take the battery out and leave it then put it back in the phone automatically boots as if I were holding the power button down.

I have changed the battery already so that isnt the issue. I'm kinda at wits end with this. I have taken the phone apart cleaned inside and checked all the connections still gives the same problem. If anybody can help with this problem would be most thatnkful.

marcx987

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Thread can be closed. Figured out it was the power button itself giving the issue. I took a soldering iron and disconnected the button and the power cycling stopped.

kajun kool69

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I know what's wrong with your phone,,,,the power button is actually stuck internally!!!
simply tapped a few times on the side where the power button is the first time this occurred,,the second time I loosens the screws in the back and tapped again,,viola!!!
Just try that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos