The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99

Just Sharing, what do you think then? :)
    Last edited by TheWeeBear; 10-30-2011 at 01:38 PM.
    10-30-2011 01:10 PM
    There's very little doubt that this is my next phone. It fits everything I need and I know the quality of the Focus.

I'll still be trying out the other phones, but I don't think they have the featureset that I want.
    10-30-2011 01:16 PM
    Did he mention how much memory?
    10-30-2011 01:19 PM
    Looks great screen size wise. And we know the screen will just ooze quality. :)
    10-30-2011 01:20 PM
    He doesn't. I sent him a tweet a few minutes ago asking about the on board RAM and storage, just waiting on a reply.
    10-30-2011 01:22 PM
    Very nice - I'm surprised videos of this phone are so rare, seeing as how it comes out in a week. I'm sure videos will start popping up this week, though. Hopefully review units have been sent out. I cannot wait to go to an AT&T store to check it out soon! Definitely toward the top of my list of possible upgrades.

Thanks for posting the video. Nice to see it in action.
    10-30-2011 01:33 PM

Thanks for posting the video. Nice to see it in action.
    Yes it's been a very elusive device Sxlxmxn, but as you say it'll be old news very soon.

A bit like the HTC Titan & Nokia Lumia 800 is here now LOL ;)
    10-30-2011 01:40 PM
    Got a response, he neglected to check the about page for each phone so we have to wait a bit longer on confirmation.
    10-30-2011 02:17 PM
    Specs here just mention 1 GB RAM or 16GB / 32GB so ???

Samsung Focus S - Full phone specifications

Time will tell. :)
    10-30-2011 02:24 PM
    I'm honestly cool with 16gb. I just bought an iPod Touch so that will be my primary music player. :)
    10-30-2011 02:38 PM
    I think there is a reason why there are no videos on the Focus S. I think Microsoft or Samsung are keeping it under wraps. I mean if you look at that video that guy was obviously trying to secretly film the device. That's why he did the voiceover later on when he edited it. The other thing was that the camera was all jumpy and sometimes would be off from the device for a few seconds and then back on. This is typical "I don't want them to know I'm filming this" demeanor. Just the fact that it was so short was enough for me to go "I don't think he's suppose to be filming it." Not saying I'm not glad he did, but I doubt we'll get anything else substantive until around the 6th.
    10-30-2011 02:38 PM
    I think there is a reason why there are no videos on the Focus S. I think Microsoft or Samsung are keeping it under wraps. I mean if you look at that video that guy was obviously trying to secretly film the device. That's why he did the voiceover later on when he edited it. The other thing was that the camera was all jumpy and sometimes would be off from the device for a few seconds and then back on. This is typical "I don't want them to know I'm filming this" demeanor. Just the fact that it was so short was enough for me to go "I don't think he's suppose to be filming it." Not saying I'm not glad he did, but I doubt we'll get anything else substantive until around the 6th.
    The reason the video was so poor was because it was his first hands-on at an event video, so he wasn't quite sure what to do. I imagine he went back and added voice later because it would have been very difficult to hear what he was saying since the event was most likely very loud.

I imagine that Samsung and AT&T have already shipped out review units to some of the major tech blogs (engadget, BGR, etc) and we will start seeing lots of hands-on/first look videos within the next few days.

Once I get my Focus S next Sunday, I will be happy to make a video showing off anything about the phone, so if you have a request, send me a PM and I will include it in my unboxing video.
    10-30-2011 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD