11-07-2011 09:11 AM
27 12
tools
    I have it. Its awesome. I love its response and its ease of use. Screen is in my opinion, better looking than even the retina display the isnore(iPhone 4 lol) The only issue which I think might be with the windows servers and not the phone is that I'm getting this STUPID incorrect password error for my windows live account. But other than that it's great I'm actually using the phone to write this! I created an account for this site with the phone as well! I think Microsoft needs to upgrade their servers and windows live servers if they're going to be serious contenders for real because google is almost taking over I'd they already haven't taken over. But yea best windows phone so far!!Ih and its so light and thin for a 4.3 inch screen! I sometimes don't notice its in my jacket pocket :D
    Welcome to the WPCentral Forums, and the Windows Phone community!
    11-07-2011 09:09 AM
    I bought it at my local AT&T store. They had a unit on display. While paying for my device, my brother asked when they expect to get the HTC Titan, and the sales rep replied with, "Oh, we're not getting that phone, we're getting the HTC Vivid." I *facepalmed* and said, "I am absolutely positive that you are getting the Titan."
    Yeah, total fail by AT&T on not sharing with their reps what is coming out. They had never even heard of the Titan, but new what the N9 was though.
    11-07-2011 09:11 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD