WELL??????????????? Anyone have it yet?

kevm14

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Could the jerkiness when scrolling be a function of your thumb/finger skipping across the screen? It does honestly sound like an input thing. But what this tells me is I need to get some hands-on time with a Focus S, as I was only able to check out the Focus Flash today, between two AT&T stores. Waiting for possible Titan announcement tomorrow to help guide me...and I'll be switching from Sprint on top of it.

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
This device is awesome. Everything is faster than on my original Focus. Only issue seems to be when the device is charging it stutters sometimes. Not sure what's up with that.

Maximus21jr

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I have it. Its awesome. I love its response and its ease of use. Screen is in my opinion, better looking than even the retina display the isnore(iPhone 4 lol) The only issue which I think might be with the windows servers and not the phone is that I'm getting this STUPID incorrect password error for my windows live account. But other than that it's great I'm actually using the phone to write this! I created an account for this site with the phone as well! I think Microsoft needs to upgrade their servers and windows live servers if they're going to be serious contenders for real because google is almost taking over I'd they already haven't taken over. But yea best windows phone so far!!Ih and its so light and thin for a 4.3 inch screen! I sometimes don't notice its in my jacket pocket :D

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I bought it at my local AT&T store. They had a unit on display. While paying for my device, my brother asked when they expect to get the HTC Titan, and the sales rep replied with, "Oh, we're not getting that phone, we're getting the HTC Vivid." I *facepalmed* and said, "I am absolutely positive that you are getting the Titan."

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Welcome!

I have it. Its awesome. I love its response and its ease of use. Screen is in my opinion, better looking than even the retina display the isnore(iPhone 4 lol) The only issue which I think might be with the windows servers and not the phone is that I'm getting this STUPID incorrect password error for my windows live account. But other than that it's great I'm actually using the phone to write this! I created an account for this site with the phone as well! I think Microsoft needs to upgrade their servers and windows live servers if they're going to be serious contenders for real because google is almost taking over I'd they already haven't taken over. But yea best windows phone so far!!Ih and its so light and thin for a 4.3 inch screen! I sometimes don't notice its in my jacket pocket :D
Welcome to the WPCentral Forums, and the Windows Phone community!

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I bought it at my local AT&T store. They had a unit on display. While paying for my device, my brother asked when they expect to get the HTC Titan, and the sales rep replied with, "Oh, we're not getting that phone, we're getting the HTC Vivid." I *facepalmed* and said, "I am absolutely positive that you are getting the Titan."
Yeah, total fail by AT&T on not sharing with their reps what is coming out. They had never even heard of the Titan, but new what the N9 was though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven