07-29-2012 07:51 PM
28 12
tools
    USB charging port registering charging when off the charger.

Of course, when it DOES correctly show that it's not charging, it goes nuts. Screen responsiveness is 5%, must hit something 20 times to get it open. Cannot turn screen off as it instantly goes to lock screen. Must stick phone back on charger to temporarily fix it.

Sometimes I -must- turn my phone off and plug it in just for it to turn back on again in order to charge. Otherwise charger does not charge phone via wall or computer.

Battery life has deteriorated (basically goes from 30 hours to 22 between full charges) and charging takes longer.

If tango/samsung firmware does not fix this, I will be sending this POS back to Samsung.

Freaking beta phone.
    06-28-2012 01:08 PM

Of course, when it DOES correctly show that it's not charging, it goes nuts. Screen responsiveness is 5%, must hit something 20 times to get it open. Cannot turn screen off as it instantly goes to lock screen. Must stick phone back on charger to temporarily fix it.

Sometimes I -must- turn my phone off and plug it in just for it to turn back on again in order to charge. Otherwise charger does not charge phone via wall or computer.

Battery life has deteriorated (basically goes from 30 hours to 22 between full charges) and charging takes longer.

If tango/samsung firmware does not fix this, I will be sending this POS back to Samsung.

Freaking beta phone.
    Samsung will warranty their stuff if you are not with AT$T anymore. I didn't even have to prove that I am the original owner, just registered the phone on the website then opened a repair request. Problem is it's a 2-3 week turn around, bummer. Using an android in the meantime and enjoying it.
    07-01-2012 05:25 PM

Freaking beta phone.
    I've been having these issues intermittently for the past week. I never had the issue before. I did force update to Tango via the WiFi Zune trick a few weeks ago. Considering restoring to the backup to see if the issue hoes away.
    07-29-2012 07:51 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD