Help Me Buy a Focus S

44zippo44

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
All,

Been waiting to be a WP7 user for awhile. But $$ is a huge consideration, need to get my phone for $100 or less. Primary user on family account, eligible for upgrade. Lowest I could find Focus S is $184 at walmart.com. Tried coupon codes, looked everywhere, can't get the Focus S to $100.

No Focus Flash for me because of low camera quality.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
When phones are brand new, they are going to keep the price as high as they can, as long as they can. I would guess when the Nokia phones come out you may see a slight price drop.

Dr.Phil

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
All,

Been waiting to be a WP7 user for awhile. But $$ is a huge consideration, need to get my phone for $100 or less. Primary user on family account, eligible for upgrade. Lowest I could find Focus S is $184 at walmart.com. Tried coupon codes, looked everywhere, can't get the Focus S to $100.

No Focus Flash for me because of low camera quality.

I have a pretty good feeling that the focus s will drop to a $100 price around Christmas maybe even by the end of this month. The reason I say this is because I don't think at that price they are going to be making much of a profit given the competition that is out there and I believe AT&T will make the adjustment. I would say this would take up to two months to drop the price.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
You can usually negotiate pricing at authorized retailers, not corporate stores.

I say wait for a month or 2. Amazon usually drops their phones to a penny. The Focus and Surround was out in Nov last year (I think), then by December, both were down to a penny on contract. That's when I bought my phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05