This phone ROCKS!!!!!

Xtian80

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
So, I pulled the trigger and got my Focus S today...and this phone is amazing!!! Coming from an iphone it is a little different getting used to the tiles and everything but I love it way more than I ever liked my iphone. So, far all of the things that everyone has been complaining about have not been a problem for me. So stoked to be part of the WP family now.

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your new device and the WP experience. I also want to say welcome to the forums. Great people in here who really know what they are talking about and with no attitude. Don't be afraid to ask questions. The only dumb question is the one that never asked (provided you looked to see if the same question hasnt been answered in a a previous thread.). Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your new device and the WP experience. I also want to say welcome to the forums. Great people in here who really know what they are talking about and with no attitude. Don't be afraid to ask questions. The only dumb question is the one that never asked (provided you looked to see if the same question hasnt been answered in a a previous thread.). Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

Welcome to the forums Xtian80. Hey Steveg, what was your dog thinking when you snapped that picture standing upright on his hind legs like that?

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
Welcome to the forums Xtian80. Hey Steveg, what was your dog thinking when you snapped that picture standing upright on his hind legs like that?

LMAO! That is not my dog. It's a picture I copied off the web and use as an emoticon here at work. Instead of saying Hi I send them that picture.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos