Charging times

erike3198

Aug 10, 2007
Visit site
My focus used to take hrs to charge to full, the new focus s seems to charge much quicker, anyone else notice?

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

StriderNo9

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
It takes forever to charge for me also. Honestly, if I wasn't so hard up for a Windows Phone I would have skipped this phone, with the charging taking forever, battery life less than 12 hours with normal use, and my headphone controller being ***, I'm not 100% happy.

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
It takes forever to charge for me also. Honestly, if I wasn't so hard up for a Windows Phone I would have skipped this phone, with the charging taking forever, battery life less than 12 hours with normal use, and my headphone controller being ***, I'm not 100% happy.

Are we talking about the same phone? The Focus S does not take forever to charge and the battery lasts me all day with around 50% left when I got to bed.

Are you, by chance, talking about the original Focus (which still had good battery life)?

StriderNo9

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Are we talking about the same phone? The Focus S does not take forever to charge and the battery lasts me all day with around 50% left when I got to bed.

Are you, by chance, talking about the original Focus (which still had good battery life)?

My Focus S takes all evening to charge. I've come home this last week, my battery has been dead, and I plug it in the charger at like 7PM and by the time I go to bed at 12 it's not finished charging.

timGSU

Oct 6, 2006
Visit site
My Focus S takes all evening to charge. I've come home this last week, my battery has been dead, and I plug it in the charger at like 7PM and by the time I go to bed at 12 it's not finished charging.

Welcome to Samsung devices....they are some of the slowest charging devices out there.....I hear the Focus S is better though than the Focus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa