Got my S price matched to $100!!

dragonfire6

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I googled "AT&T discount" and found the $100 online coupon. I pulled it up on an iPad in the AT&T store and the manager said they'll honor the price on their last S in stock. I suggest anyone/everyone else to do the same and you shouldn't have a problem.

I love this phone so far. I was gonna hold out for the Titan but after messing with the Skyrocket and Vivid, I knew that 4.7" was gonna be too big for my tastes. It is light but feels great to hold and this screen is pretty much amazing! There is a key press SOUND lag that the Flash, Focus and HD7S do not experience but the keyboard doesn't lag at all as far as input goes. Turn off the key press setting and you are good to go until they release a fix for it.

randywintle

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I must have had it too easy. I asked without a coupon and got It for 100. Everyone should just ask :)

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

panchi2131

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Just remember you can upgrade the "month" of your upgrade date. So if your date is 12/20/2011 you can technically upgrade on 12/01/2011.

ya Thanks :) .mine is 10th dec ,so have to wait till 1st dec to be eligible .Only issue is 75$ techbargains coupon would expire(expiry 11/30) ,so hoping they still would somehow agree to knock 100$ off then since wont be able to use the coupon then...

yunchikan

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
so the discount works even if you upgrade? im part of a family plan and all the online coupons i find don't work if i try to upgrade online.... really want to get this phone already. XD

yunchikan

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
^ haha! i just saw your reply as well. XD

v thanks for the quick reply. ;3; i wonder if the others in this post is also just one line..... ><;

dragonfire6

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site

I am on a family plan and my line had been eligible for an upgrade for a month or so... I didn't let the manager really read all the details of the coupon I pulled up. I believe it may have been for new activations only but that can be our little secret...

drbilal

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I was 2.5 months from an upgrade but just HAD to get the S (I'm sure many of you know how I felt). I called atnt, asked to cancel my line since they wouldn't let me early upgrade and within 1 minute I was offered not only a early upgrade but $50 off the price. Yes, I know this isn't the best or most honest method but what can I say, im tech obsessed and LOVING my new S!

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express

asac12

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
First post. This forum is great and the main reason why I'm switching from iOS to WP! I've played with the Focus at the ATT store (before the 2nd generations came out) and love how alive the OS is compared to my 3Gs. I'm torn between the Focus S and Titan (suggestions?), but I'm a value shopper and believe the phones are not worth the full $200 upgrade I'm eligable for. If I can get either phone with a discount, I'll be all over it. Have others been able to upgrade with the $75 or $100 discount from the ATT website or store?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon