32GB / 1GB RAM Focus S??

pepotecipote

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Asking to Samsung tech support about the RAM contradictory reports on the Internet, this is what I got:
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 2:21 AM
To: xxxx@ieee.org
Subject: [ANSWER][ANSWER]Memory in SGH-I937 (Focus S)
Upon checking the specifications and settings on the Focus? S (SGH-I937), the device has two versions, 16GB and 32GB internal memory storage. The device is also running 1 GB RAM with flat form of Windows 7.5
Mango OS.

The device does not have a memory card slot for you to insert a microSD/microSDHC memory card.

We recommend coordinating with your service provider for product availability and pricing. You can reach AT&T Wireless at their hotline number 1-800-331-0500.

Can anybody further confirm? Amazon is selling (according to their specs) a 16GB / 1GB that I guess is the same you get by default from ATT&T. Any info or updates on the 32GB version? I didn't have a chance to talk ATT yet.
1GB of RAM sounds like getting ready for future releases. I don't know...May be!

Budroid

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I think the 32GB and 1GB ram are just rumors. The sign at AT&T said 512MB when I bought my Focus S and so did Samsung support chat when I asked them about 5 minutes ago. Is there another way I could tell?

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss