Samsung Focus S sensitive camera button? I THINK NOT!

leakAddict

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I know a lot of the complainers (maybe not the correct word) here have an extremely high bar for their mobile phone to reach, but with the combo of turning off lock screen access to the camera and playing with the phone for a little while I don't see the problem with the camera button

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I like the button layout on my Focus S the buttons are easy to find. On all my previous HTC devices the buttons were flat and hard to hit I like the change and I still like this device. I have not yet taken one picture that I did not intend to take. I don't see what the fuss is about. I hate this phone because the camera button is easy to find...?!

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
^^ To be fair, everyone has different hands. I do see how some hand types/sizes could easily grasp the phone and hit the camera shutter, though consistantly, I dunno.

ScubaSteve2

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
^^ To be fair, everyone has different hands. I do see how some hand types/sizes could easily grasp the phone and hit the camera shutter, though consistantly, I dunno.
Yeah I have no issues with the buttons on the device. Besides, even if you accidentally tap the camera button, it is a two step key, which means you have to fully press it for it to launch, otherwise it does nothing. So I never find myself accidentally starting the camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6