Start Video Recording?

dlrohm

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to actually start the video recording on the phone. Can someone help me out with this? I read the Help info on the phone, but it didn't help. Is there supposed to be an on-screen "play" button I press because I'm not seeing it.

MickeyCeeCT

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to actually start the video recording on the phone. Can someone help me out with this? I read the Help info on the phone, but it didn't help. Is there supposed to be an on-screen "play" button I press because I'm not seeing it.

If it is the same as the Focus Flash then...when you want to record a video, push the dedicated camera button to start recording.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
That's it just tap the little camera to on the screen to change to Video camera then use the hardware button to start the recording

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
As the lovely gentlemen above said, click the lower icon of the 2 at the top. (Little movie projector icon)

You might just have 1 icon though, just click it till you get a large time indicator on the screen.

Then you know you are in video mode. :)

windows-phone-7-ad-shows-off-camera-while-skydiving_1.jpg

dlrohm

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I didn't have a problem getting into "video mode". The problem was more how do you start the actual recording. It wasn't intuitive that the camera button on the side of the phone actually started the recording. Even worse, the documentation didn't say that either.

Thanks for the help guys!

Last edited:

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
There are no bad questions thanks for asking I am sure you are not the only one who has had this issue. It could definitely be spelled out better. The WPC is a help forum we help because we enjoy it if it wasn't for people asking questions we wouldn't have much to do around here.

Thanks for posting,
Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99