Samsung Focus S now $99 @ ATT

timGSU

Oct 6, 2006
Visit site
Just saw another poster state that the Focus S is now $99 on ATT's website.

Great price for the Focus S if you missed out on the $.01 sale! Wonder if this is permanent or temporary? I always thought the S should be priced at $149 or $99....based on specs.

threedog

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Just saw another poster state that the Focus S is now $99 on ATT's website.

Great price for the Focus S if you missed out on the $.01 sale! Wonder if this is permanent or temporary? I always thought the S should be priced at $149 or $99....based on specs.

Very interesting...maybe it's a price change? Should have taken a picture of it

spd_rcr

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Amazon's pricing is all over the board, from a penny for add-a-line to $49.99 for an upgrade to $199.99 for a new line .. as of right now.

peestandingup

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Looks like that's the regular price now. Usually on temporary sales, they leave the list price as is, but will deduct the price when you add it to your cart. But these are marked at $99 from the very beginning.

Its a good price IMO & what they should have started it out as (remember, most this hardware is based on the Galaxy SII & that's been out internationally for close to a year now). Looks like they're pushing the Titan as the flagship Windows Phone.

From the Flash at $50, this at $100 & all the way to $200 for the Titan is a good lineup I think.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Thats very interesting because when checked just now on att wireless site it shows 199.00 and out of stock! I was going to check and see if I could order one and get a $30.00 unlimited data plan like I currently have with my focus EDIt I checked on the Titan its 199.00 not 149.00 and in stock.

Last edited:

peestandingup

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Well, looks like the online discount is gone now & the price is back up to $199. Ugh, WTF is going on with AT&T??

I chatted with an online rep & they were pretty clueless as usual. Said it was probably part of black friday or cyber monday promotion. I said, no because the discount was still there yesterday when I checked. Anyways, the holiday promotion was for a penny.

Ugh.

panchi2131

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, looks like the online discount is gone now & the price is back up to $199. Ugh, WTF is going on with AT&T??

I chatted with an online rep & they were pretty clueless as usual. Said it was probably part of black friday or cyber monday promotion. I said, no because the discount was still there yesterday when I checked. Anyways, the holiday promotion was for a penny.

Ugh.

still 199$ everywhere for upgrade :(

all coupons also apply for new plan ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital