Just got an update to photo studio and panoramic shots are there.

Cool!

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express
    edboogie78 likes this.
    12-01-2011 01:26 PM
    Just got an update to photo studio and panoramic shots are there.

Cool!

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express
    Is it any better quality than the old one? Because using that software for panos on my old Focus left a LOT to be desired quality wise (especially when I saw what the Titan produces).
    12-01-2011 05:42 PM
    Don't forget to try the new auto panorama app. :)

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-GB/ap...0-79402422e92d

Not tried it myself yet.
    edboogie78 likes this.
    12-01-2011 05:46 PM
    Don't forget to try the new auto panorama app. :)

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-GB/ap...0-79402422e92d

Not tried it myself yet.
    Thanks. Yeah, I tried it all day today. Its a good start, but needs a lot of work. The stitching areas are pretty apparent & not seamless at all. And most times it looks warped where the separate photos are. There's no guide at all when composing, so I think that causes a lot of problems.

The updated samsung Photo Studio app doesn't seem like there's much change there either. Its not great & the quality is still pretty low, but at least the photos look somewhat natural & straight. Sadly its about the best pano app we've got. :(

I'd about buy the Titan just for the built in pano. Its prob the best I've seen on any phone out there.
    12-02-2011 10:01 AM
    Is it any better quality than the old one? Because using that software for panos on my old Focus left a LOT to be desired quality wise (especially when I saw what the Titan produces).
    I never had the original focus so cannot compare. The only comparison I have is my Sony camera, and it obviously is not as good, but can't be expected.

I am going to try and do some outdoors shots with it today to see how it works.
    12-02-2011 11:01 AM
    I had Pano on my Samsung Impression! That was a a feature phone!

Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express
    12-02-2011 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD