Everyone loves the Focus S

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Now that the reviews are FINALLY rolling in, they are mostly favorable. Cnet, PhoneArena, Mobileburn, Engadget, and a few others have finally reviewed it and given it good marks.

Of particular interest is the camera quality, which is rated better than the Titan, something I've been saying all along. It's sad, considering how hard HTC pushed the Titan's camera, but I knew if the Focus S had the same lens as the GS2, it would take some amazing pics.

I still think Samsung dropped the ball on this. They should have had review units out to the major sites long before the release date. Here we are a month later and people are just now being made aware of this phone.

My only gripe is the keyboard lag. I hope Samsung releases an update to fix that soon.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Do you have both? To compare. The Titan is awesome and I really love it, but my dislike for HTC is still there. Nothing, but cracked screens or touchscreen failures with them. I know because of all the devices I fix, over 90% are related to the screen or battery/charging issues when it comes to HTC.

I am on the fence about swapping it out for the Focus S, but I really want the best camera of the two. And with all the HTC devices I've used, the cameras have been sub-par or unusable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss