Back before I had a smartphone, I used SonyErricson phones. The PC interface application they used allowed me to type and send texts from my USB connected phone. When I upgraded to an Android phone, I found SMS2PC and AndroidPC (there may be others) to do the same thing, but this time I was able to connect via my wifi network. Now, I have joined the Windows Phone ranks. I am completely enjoying the platform, but have yet to find an alternative for texting from my pc. Does anyone know of anything? Also, I'd rather not use cloud based services as I don't want my texts floating around. :) Thanks for any input!!
    01-07-2012 11:09 AM
    Realize this probably should be in a different thead :/
    01-07-2012 01:42 PM
    Realize this probably should be in a different thead :/
    Probably, but I read this earlier without reply because I simply have not heard anything like this for WP7. I used to do the same thing with my WM6.5 phone (and actually still do, since the touchscreen broke), but I don't think there is anything on WP7 like this yet. I would love to be corrected, though.
    01-07-2012 01:52 PM
    Likewise, I used to use Microsoft SMS Sender, which was always experimental but worked perfectly connected via Bluetooth.

Those were the days.

Don't know of anything like this at all for WP either Judge_Daniel

Don't bother downloading it, it's useless, but just wanted to show you it. :)

http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=X_Nseie-

2003 sigh, those were the days :D
    Judge_Daniel likes this.
    01-07-2012 02:00 PM