Just got mine

justwar88

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, just got home with my new Focus S and I am lovin it so far. I am trying it out to see if I want to settle with at&t before splitting up with sprint very soon so hopefully all goes well! Any must have apps for the Focus S? I am coming from the HTC Arrive so The new display and no keyboard are all still new for me. Thanks guys!

justwar88

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Nothing in particular.. just wondering if anyone knows of some to take advantage of the bigger screen compared to my Arrive

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
They both have the same screen resolution meaning you'll still see the same amount of information on both devices, it just looks bigger on the Focus S.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Just load up what you are interested in. I do not think the "S" has any special apps that stand out. But you will enjoy the larger screen and flawless performance. I actually miss a physical keyboard, so you will have to let us know how you adjust. I know you will lobe the "S", and welcome to the forum!!

phinner

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I did the same thing, justwar88 - from Sprint to AT&T. Haven't regretted it at all. Aside from the awesome phone, the speed is so much better. There are tons of apps out there to choose from. Check out Tversity or PC File Download for streaming movies from your computer. And Notepad and PageOnce are 2 of my favorites, too.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

ethylove

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
just got mine from ATT! i love it! came from a dell venue pro so sadly I miss the keyboard but the lagging I was dealing with (multiple battery pulls to fix freezing) made me switch over. I'm within 30 days so if I like the Nokia Lumia 900, i may switch. who knows!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium