Lost data connection permanently

tnzwick

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Im not sure if anyone else has had this happen to them as well. I tried to unlock my phone (windowsphonebreaker) but it didn't take (I realized later that I had the latest version of windows that blocked the unlock). and then I noticed that I could not browse the internet or download picture attachments. I called ATT and they said that I needed a new sim card. So i went to an ATT store and got a new sim card but that didn't fix the problem.

I realize that I will most likely have to do a factory reset, but before I did that I just wanted to see if anyone else has ran into the same problem that I'm having. and?Or is there way to back up the music on my phone so I dont have to reselect all the music on my phone. I have reinstaller for my apps so I dont have to worry about that.

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Zune Desktop Client

Or is there way to back up the music on my phone so I dont have to reselect all the music on my phone.

Sorry, I can't think of any advice for restoring your connectivity, but I'm curious about the music question.
Have you downloaded all of your music directly over WiFi or 3G to the phone using Zune Music Pass? This is very possible, but nearly everyone uses the Zune desktop client to transfer media between one's phone and computer. I feel that this method is incredibly easy, although there is always a better way, even if we don't know what it is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6