This phone has been out for over 4 months now and...

Thuoudo

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I swore I was going to leave the Focus stock. I swore I was going to leave the S stock after unlocking and debranding the Focus. If 8107 fixes the keyboard sound lag...

Ugh :)

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
8107 didn't fix the sound lag for me. Which upsets me. Badly.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Sick of the keyboard sound lag? Take action.

I'm actually about to post this as a seperate thread, but I'll post it here to so I can get as many people in on this as possible.

So I just got off Samsung's live chat support to report the sound lag we Focus S owners are all too familiar with. First thing I noticed, is when you're filling out the information to do the chat, they ask you to select which phone you have, and to my surprise, not the Focus S nor original Focus was even listed (I'm sure the Flash/Optimus wasn't listed either, but I didn't check). So yeah, that kind of pissed me off.

Anywho.

I chat with a very incompetent representative named Samantha. After explaining that I had to select that my phone was the Captivate even though it isn't, she informed me that she has no idea what the Focus S SGH-i937 is. WOW.

Anyway, I do my best to describe to her in exact detail what the problem is, and I think I do a fairly good job at explaining haptic feedback and everything.

What I'm asking out of everyone here is to go here:

Samsung

Go to the live chat, and report this. Just tell the person your phone (Focus S SGH-i937), carrier, etc. and that you want this fixed. If enough of us report it, they won't have a choice but to send out an update. Oh, by the way, she told me this problem had never been reported before, to which I responded that I don't understand how such a blatant problem could even make it past production. So yeah, I'd say our work is needed.

C'mon guys, let's finally get this update to Focus S owners everywhere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs