Why no love?!?

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Samsung refuses to support WP at all: updates, apps, nothing. Pathetic. Idk why you guys want to support a company who don't support you.

Sent from my Titan II using Board Express

thelastfoiter

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
They support us with great hardware, there are apps that they provide, updates are AT&T that's why a debrand gives you instant access to updates. Your unsupported point is invalid, now take your Titan ll to your forum :)

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
They support us with great hardware, there are apps that they provide, updates are AT&T that's why a debrand gives you instant access to updates. Your unsupported point is invalid, now take your Titan ll to your forum :)
Lol, look guy, I'm not sticking up for HTC. I only got this Titan because it was very cheap. HTC doesn't fix their bugs either.

Nokia is the only company that truly wants Windows Phone to succeed, because for them, Windows Phone HAS the succeed. That's why they give us amazing apps, hardware, game/app exclusive deals, screens, etc.

Until other OEMs decide to give a crap about Windows Phone, I will not give a crap about any OEM other than Nokia.

thelastfoiter

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Lol, look guy, I'm not sticking up for HTC. I only got this Titan because it was very cheap. HTC doesn't fix their bugs either.

Nokia is the only company that truly wants Windows Phone to succeed, because for them, Windows Phone HAS the succeed. That's why they give us amazing apps, hardware, game/app exclusive deals, screens, etc.

Until other OEMs decide to give a crap about Windows Phone, I will not give a crap about any OEM other than Nokia.

Now THAT is an argument I'll accept, fair points. Well played! I agree Nokia is top dog as well, because like you said they HAVE to make it succeed.

infamousdaveman

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

Like others have pointed out, Nokia HAS to have windows succeed because they have no plan B, but that still doesnt mean I HAVE to hate Samsung because they didnt make a special ESPN app for my device. I love my hardware, I love the samsung zone apps I get, I love the pics my phone takes, I love the fact that my phone has been bullet proof with only one reset in constant daily use for over 6 months, I love that I have a super amoled plus screen, 4.3, super slim body, lightweight, a PROUD WINDOWS PHONE LABEL ON THE BACK(something sadly missing from the Nokias) and many more....Ill still proudly support Samsung because I LOVE MY PHONE!!! All the other politics arent any of my concern, thats MS's job, not mine. Im just a happy consumer who loves his purchase and would PROUDLY recommend it to anyone. I even took my case cover off over the weekend because I was missing my slimness lol...and am I worried about it breaking? Not really...its been durable as well :D

GMJeff

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
Exactly. The specs for the next generation are going to be loosened a lot.

Microsoft reined in the hardware specs of the first generation phones as well as the 1.5 gen to be sure the OS would run properly on all devices.

The original Focus was a Galaxy S phone with either a single core CPU or a dual that had a core turned off. The Focus S was the same idea, but the Galaxy S2 platform (it even has the same basic shape of the Galaxy S2, i have them both, they could be twins).

There have already been rumors of the next windows phones being able to use dual core CPU's for 1080p video and better multitasking, as well as other uses.

I bought a Lumia in cyan when they hit, but i cannot part with my Focus S. As for all of the issues posted by Jarrod, i have seen none of what he is saying, either.

I'll say one thing though, because of past experiences with HTC devices, i will not buy another of their devices, either.

Sent using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99