Screen more responsive without Screen Protector

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Okay- I work in an industrial setting, and I am also a bit of a klutz. No, no, don't argue- it is true. I am. But since I know I am, I have taken care of my phones from day one on when I bought them.

My Focus S is no different. Bought it the Saturday after Turkey Day 2011 during the "WP Penny sale" on AT&T online. I ordered a screen protector and case immediatly, and put them both on as soon as I had the phone and made sure it worked. So, I have never really used the "S" without a protector.

But recently, I scratched up my protector, ordered another one, and as usual left the scratched one on until the new one got here. Problem was, the sticky side was defective- it did not stick. Of course my seller through Amazon apologized up and down and sent me a new one, but for the first time ever I used my "S" without a thin layer over my screen.

WOW!! It is nuts how much better everything is. From typing on the keyboard, to responses to games, and even pinch to zoom commands everything is so much more responsive. I never thought it would make that much of a difference, but it has. I am almost scared to put a protector back on.

Has anyone had this experience? Is there a good screen protector out there that does not interefer with the performance, or is this the trade off for protection?

At some point, I will stop pushing my luck and put it back on. But I am ENJOYING this...

dazza9075

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I've yet to find one, personally I just adapted the way I use the phone to ensure the screen remains protected, nothing else in pocket, screen facing towards my leg, never placed face down, etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb