Just picked my Focus up

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I came back to my focus, I couldn't live without netflix. And I missed the smoothness of the os.

welcome back Jack !!!

the great thing about this OS is I can look on marketplacebrowser.com ever morning
and look at over 100 apps added per day and some are very good and some are the same old fart apps or flashlights but its all fresh and will be moving up in january ...

again welcome back

falconeight#IM

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
welcome back Jack !!!

the great thing about this OS is I can look on marketplacebrowser.com ever morning
and look at over 100 apps added per day and some are very good and some are the same old fart apps or flashlights but its all fresh and will be moving up in january ...

again welcome back

True what I noticed using android again is that its really clunky, it does have almost everything its just all over the place. I think WP7 and IOS makes use of the device easy and WP7 is magical the way you glide around, and now with a working gvoice client all I need is a multi im client and im happy.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
True what I noticed using android again is that its really clunky, it does have almost everything its just all over the place. I think WP7 and IOS makes use of the device easy and WP7 is magical the way you glide around, and now with a working gvoice client all I need is a multi im client and im happy.

I'm sure it will come soon, I really think microsoft is listening I just wish they would release our requests sooner but I'm sure they are busy trying to get verizon sprint and other hardware up and running as well..

IamNabil

Dec 10, 2010
alanbar.us
The multi-protocol IM is on it's way. I know at least one company is holding out for backgrounding, but we should see one with push soon-ish.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs