Font color and size

kpnitrl

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to change the color and size of the font in messaging. I have a hard time seeing white letters on ANY of the different colored backgrounds. Except for the white on black main colors of the phone. White on black is not an option for messaging.

raremage

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Have not found this as a setting anywhere yet. Presumably themes could help here, but there are really only two for the moment. Light would give you black on white for the display of text, but the white background is a bit bright for my tastes (and when you turn from dark to light, a message informs you that it will consume the battery at an accelerated rate).

kpnitrl

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I did try the light but that did not really help with viewing those white letters. I thought the Handcent App might be available for wm7 but it is not yet. That is a great app for the Android phones. Or maybe, someone knows how to tinker with the registry in order to change the color and font size.

I know this OS is brand new and it might be a while before the hacker's figure the in's and out's of these phones....if any of you are reading this, please put this on your list of things to conquer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes