Micro SD successes - 3 weeks or more

tuffluck

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
alright, post up your success stories with micro SD cards. 3 weeks or more with no problems, including reboots, slow uploads, or anything else that you think may be attributed to the micro sd cards themselves.

i had a kingston 32gb and experienced the slow uploads after a couple of days, so gave up on it.

gdubyacobb

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Well I'm only at two weeks, but I don't want to be left out.
I've got a ScanDisk 8gig in and have had no issues at all. No freezes, no reboots. Just a phone that I prefer hands down to my iPhone.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a 16 gig sandisk installed on Nov 8th release day and have never had a unexpected reboot never had a lockup of anykind this works awsome
I do think Microsoft was right about a hit or miss on this issue ...
Oh and its a Class 2 from radio shack

vedichymn

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have a 16 gig sandisk installed on Nov 8th release day and have never had a unexpected reboot never had a lockup of anykind this works awsome
I do think Microsoft was right about a hit or miss on this issue ...
Oh and its a Class 2 from radio shack

Yeah, I've got the exact same card and have had all kinds of problems. :(

ehrratic

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I've been using a kingston 16gb class 4 for over a week and so far so good :). I've noticed a bit of a keyboard lag, but not sure if this is the cause for that.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I put in a 8G that i had in my WM Omnia 2 , it has pre loaded pictures on it and MS filles in it but for some reason my phone is not reading them ???

how do i search the card??? or how do i get my phone to reconize pics and Files on it???

tuffluck

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I put in a 8G that i had in my WM Omnia 2 , it has pre loaded pictures on it and MS filles in it but for some reason my phone is not reading them ???

how do i search the card??? or how do i get my phone to reconize pics and Files on it???

i don't think that will work. you'd have to format it. if you do a hard reset it might boot up properly and be reading the card.

TreizFaction

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Just got my Focus today, slapped in my 32gb San Disk Class 2, and am now transferring about 20gb of music. It's working like a dream, really transferring fast!

tuffluck

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
i've had my microcenter 16gb card for over 2 weeks and it's working fine. it is also probably the cheapest 16gb available at $29, local pickup for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster