Well it look like the samsung focus is backordered again on Amazonwireless site

how can they sell phones if they are not making enough..

I really think the reason sales arent alot bigger than people expect is because
    1 not enough phones to sell
    2 they are not on verizon, sprint or metropcs yet.
    3 not everyone has touch or seen the new phones yet

the good news is that I think over the next few months and even starting now
    the word is defenetly getting out and in the hands of more people ..
    12-09-2010 10:59 PM
    Well that's not good. I need to exchange my Focus. It's acting funny. I don't want to have to get a Surround if the Focus is not in stock.
    12-10-2010 12:55 AM
    My local at&t store has plenty
    12-10-2010 10:07 AM
    My local at&t store has plenty
    That's because they are selling two for $199 and Amazon has it for a penny. But now my problem is I need to exchange it, because my proximity sensor is defective, and it's not in stock. Estimated ship date is Dec 21. :( They did give me the option to get a Surround instead. Still trying to decide to wait for the Focus or get the Surround.
    12-10-2010 10:45 AM
    That's because they are selling two for $199 and Amazon has it for a penny. But now my problem is I need to exchange it, because my proximity sensor is defective, and it's not in stock. Estimated ship date is Dec 21. :( They did give me the option to get a Surround instead. Still trying to decide to wait for the Focus or get the Surround.
    Wait for the focus
    12-10-2010 12:36 PM
    Wait for the focus
    Yeah I decided to wait. I have a back up Android phone anyway.
    12-10-2010 04:55 PM
    if its just the proximity sensor I would wait the screen and battery life on the focus
    is so much better than the HTC..
    12-11-2010 02:40 PM
    Yeah I decided to wait. I have a back up Android phone anyway.
    I'm sorry to hear that :)
    12-11-2010 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD