Slow Keyboard?

Copiondor

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I have had the phone since the phone came out in America. My keyboard was working fine at the beginning, but it seems as though the phone has been becoming slow while I type so that a lot of the things I type are not fixed by the autocorrect and I have to wait to send things. Is anyone else having these issues? Or, does anyone have a fix for this? I have tried restarting my phone, I do that daily, so please don't try to suggest that.

anthonok

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Have you added words to the dictionary? Try resetting the autocorrect dictionary in the settings. Mine did the same thing and that seemed to have fixed it. I think it's something to do with it needing to check the user added words causing it to slow down.

spitothec

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Odd, mine is starting to just plain ignore some letters that I type. ie: if I type "whatever", it only recognizes the "wha" and then skips to the next word.

ehrratic

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
This happens to me too. I'm not sure what it is. It doesn't seem to be as bad lately. And it doesn't happen all the time. But there are lots of annoying times when I type way faster than the keyboard without realizing it :(

grovefocus11

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I have seem to run into an issue with this also. I think it might just need a simple software fix. But I will definitely try the reset of the dictionary.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3