Buying An Extra Battery

Soaked

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I'd like to buy an extra battery for my Focus. Where would I be able to buy one? They would have to be located in Canada or be able to ship there. and how much are they?

Thanks.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
You should check out eBay. I've seen some nice deals. But sadly, they.ship from Hong Kong, so shipping takes weeks .

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

mworsham

Jan 12, 2008
Visit site
I got a Samsung OEM battery from a US seller on ebay for 15.50 shipped.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

spitothec

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Not sure I really trust any of these super cheap "oem" batteries. The stand mentioned above (mgarcia) isn't even mentioned on Samsung's site. When I search for accessories for the Focus, only the $10 stand shows up, but not the one that charges the battery.

The extra battery is on the wpcentral store, but I don't see the charger there either.

Pete C

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I think the Duracell is the way to go. So much easier than taking the case back on and off. You might accidentally break one of the tiny plastic pins that holds the back onto the phone if you do that too often...not worth the risk. If you are using a hard case that is even an additional step to pry that off.

The Duracell is easy...just plug it into the USB port and charge the internal battery whenever you need, and at night you can simultaneously charge both.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I have two DigiPower USB battery packs (Amazon). One (1600mAh) plugs right into the wall for charging and the other (3000mAh) charges with a mini USB/AC charger. Can walk around the house with either of them and a 12" USB cable. Never without the extra juice.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

spitothec

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Not sure I really trust any of these super cheap "oem" batteries. The stand mentioned above (mgarcia) isn't even mentioned on Samsung's site.

LOL I don't blame you, but the I can assure you the one I linked is made by Samsung and even came in Samsung bubble packaging. Amazon lists it as a Samsung produced product.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
LOL I don't blame you, but the I can assure you the one I linked is made by Samsung and even came in Samsung bubble packaging. Amazon lists it as a Samsung produced product.
i did notice the stand was actually for the other phones that fit the focus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb