Everytime.....EVERYTIME I turn around I'm hearing about
    a new app for the ----> iPhone :(

In magazines, on the TV...commercials and ads for a "new app for the iPhone"

I HAVE A SAMSUNG FOCUS WINDOWS 7 PHONE :)

When are we going to get MORE apps?? and better useful fun ones !!

OK, so my iPhone buddies have a twillion apps on their phones
    ...yes they all let me know.
    Of course, when I ask if they use it / them or what for....they shrug their shoulders
    and just say....Ohh but I got a thousand apps! I got an app for this, an app
    for that ... .... yada yada yada

Yeah yeah, if I wanted a bunch of usless apps, I should'a got an iPhone. LOL

> rant over <

OK, but I would like to see some advertisement for some new apps
    for my Samsung Focus WINDOWS 7 PHONE :)
    03-03-2011 07:03 AM
    Here is handy website. WP7applist - Windows Phone 7 apps news, reviews, deals, price drops

We currently have over 9000 apps. I'm going to say not to shabby since the platform wasnt even public until 11-8.

But for someone to compare our app marketplace is apples and oranges because iOS has been around for like 4 years. Just tell them they are dumb. :P
    03-03-2011 12:04 PM
    When are we going to get MORE apps?? and better useful fun ones !!
    I can't remember the exact number, but I'm pretty sure we're getting a new app every 24 minutes.. so that's when we're going to get more apps. Plan on getting two new apps every hour.

.. and I probably wouldn't argue with yer friends, you're going to lose. The iPhone is a superior phone in nearly every aspect.
    03-03-2011 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD