Ok so i have a Sandisk 16gb Class 2 installed and it's been wokring fine for the past 4 days. Today, however, sometimes the marketplace and zune app is stuck on "Loading" and then eventually just goes back to the start menu. Has this happened to anyone?
    03-11-2011 02:07 PM
    Yep happens to all of us as far as I know. You have to reboot the phone to fix it.
    Forgewizard likes this.
    03-11-2011 02:46 PM
    This happens to me on the factory card. Hopefully it gets fixed in NoDo.
    03-11-2011 03:00 PM
    Yep happens to all of us as far as I know. You have to reboot the phone to fix it.
    AHAH! That helped! Newbie to WP7. Zunedsome tunes, vids & pix to the Arrive last night. GOt to work - wanted to listen & view but all I got to see was .....loading.....loading.....loading....loading....
    then back to start.

I thought I'd corrupted something in ZUne. Never dawned on me to simply REBOOT the phone! DUhh. I do it a couple times a day on the work PC - why I didn't think to do it for the Arrive - I dunno.

Stoopid me tries several times today to open Music& Vids on the phone; can't see pix when tap on pictures, but some pix showing on the Face tile.

SO after work and after dinner I come to WPCentral , search for "zune loading" in an IE tab on the PC and voila! A simple reply to a similar trouble - REBOOT the device!

THANK YOU! It worked! I can see my vids, pix and play my tunes!

You compleeted me!

Cheers!
    10-11-2011 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD