Video out cable for Samsung FOcus?

sifyganesh

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Now that maango is out on all phones. Does anyone heard of any tv out function / cables available for mango phones. This is ridiculous MS will fail against Android and Apple. MS still never learnt lessons.

1) Mango is sour , I.E can't render intl.fonts
2) NO tv out feature
3) No tethering like iphone or android. ( I've xp computer , just because i want wifi tethering i need to have least windows 7 PC. totally ridiculous)

To add to this agony, keyboard issue now .

Let me add one more bug that i noticed. When you try to add hidden network, there is wierd msg pops for password, even if you enter right password. After zillion times tried i got my focus connected to my iphone's wifi network. Ok. here is fun part. After you turn off and turn on wifi, focus would not connect to the network you just added. so delete it , restart the phone and try again for zillion times. w.t.f windows.

i had recommeded several friends to buy wp7. but now i am ashamed i did that . they look at me like an a'hole for such recommedation. my 2nd is due for upgrade, I swear not to turn to mango phones any more.

sifyganesh

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
NOkia , please be aware of m.s shortcomings. you might be better off with meego and be an under dog than to be ridiculed with wp.

i swear M.S shortcomings will draw Nokia to bankrupty.

sifyganesh

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Now that maango is out on all phones. Does anyone heard of any tv out function / cables available for mango phones. This is ridiculous MS will fail against Android and Apple. MS still never learnt lessons.

1) Mango is sour , I.E can't render intl.fonts
2) NO tv out feature
3) No tethering like iphone or android. ( I've xp computer , just because i want wifi tethering i need to have least windows 7 PC. totally ridiculous)

To add to this agony, keyboard issue now .

Let me add one more bug that i noticed. When you try to add hidden network, there is wierd msg pops for password, even if you enter right password. After zillion times tried i got my focus connected to my iphone's wifi network. Ok. here is fun part. After you turn off and turn on wifi, focus would not connect to the network you just added. so delete it , restart the phone and try again for zillion times. w.t.f windows.

i had recommeded several friends to buy wp7. but now i am ashamed i did that . they look at me like an a'hole for such recommedation. my 2nd is due for upgrade, I swear not to turn to mango phones any more.

sifyganesh

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
totally useless marketing

i read thru your postings. you are biassed. tell me how out tv out from samsung focus. FYI i dont want to own samsung television. pls. stop been biassed. pls. accept gracefully accept the fact MS wp7 is far behind competition and try advice ms / nokia far faster execution in their strategies / innovation.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i read thru your postings. you are biassed. tell me how out tv out from samsung focus. FYI i dont want to own samsung television. pls. stop been biassed. pls. accept gracefully accept the fact MS wp7 is far behind competition and try advice ms / nokia far faster execution in their strategies / innovation.

u dont need a Samsung TV to stream WIFI , you just need a NEW tv with WIFI support.(which is 100% of new tv) or a adapter that turns your TV into a WIFI multimedia receiver ( about 100$ )

how was i being bias again? because i told you of a work around? sorry for trying to help.

if MS wp7 is SOO far behind do yourself a FAV and return your phone. lol. dont blame ME for your mistake in buying a phone that DOES NOT fit YOUR needs.

everything you said that wp7 cant do .. it CAN do... newby

and BTW!! wp7 does have tethering .. but im not gona tell you how cause your a D-bag.

have a nice day :)

Last edited:

sifyganesh

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
wp7 tethering wifi cannot be enabled without having a windows 7 pc.

"everything you said that wp7 cant do .. it CAN do... newby

and BTW!! wp7 does have tethering .. but im not gona tell you how cause your a D-bag."

wp7 tethering wifi cannot be enabled without having a windows 7 pc. Remember still 45% p.c are runnign xp.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb