Data Usage (AT&T) | Samsung Focus

KCMike

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
It might be b/c my account is new. On att.com it's giving me an error as well. Maybe my account needs to provision fully on their end.

On another note - what's everyone's average monthly data usage? Having a data on AT&T annoys me quite a bit to be honest.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yea if you can't see your usage on the website the app won't work either from my experience. I couldn't see data usage when my account was new or at the beginning of a new billing month.

I'm at 915mb and I'm 22 days in. I usually stream an episode of a show during lunch via Netflix on the weekdays and I'll browse during the day. I kind of wish the cap was higher or gone, although to be honest it doesn't really affect how I use the phone.

KCMike

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Interesting numbers on the usage. I'm guess I'm not quite as annoyed as I thought I would be. If I never go over the 2gb mark who cares I guess.

I'm using Wifi at home & at work now so I probably shouldn't worry about it.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The other thing. It's only $10 if you go over and they give you an extra GB. So I figure if it happens once then it isn't a big deal. You aren't gong to see a $1000 bill like what happens when you realize your unlimited texting plan doesn't kick in until next month.

KCMike

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Both good points. :)

I actually checked AT&T MyWireless & I wasn't clicking on 'anytime minutes' to make the telephone numbers show up.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre