Rogers NoDo update?

arnewayne

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Guys just plug in your Focus, open Zune, and check for an update, and don't even wait, for anything, like click the update button, and then unplug your internet, easy on laptops cause you can just flick the wireless switch. you'll get NoDo, worked the very first time for me. I'm on Rogers too!

bilmaga

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I had the update on Mar 30th.

I switch between a few phones, so I don't know the actual date. But, when I put my sim in the focus on the 30th and powered it on, It prompted me right away about the update.

I'm actually really surprised that I got the NoDo update that quick!!!

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Worked like a charm waffles. Thanks!

All I did was press "Find update" in Zune, and a SECOND later I pulled the wireless N USB connector out of my PC. Found the update and it was applied just fine.

Definitely enjoying the smoother operations of NoDo. Loading times aren't SIGNIFICANTLY better... But they're better. Shaving away a third of the load time on some games is nothing to sneeze at. Dig It is even more a joy to play.

drunkard

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I was waiting a few days to be sure no bad things were happening to others, but last night I decided to install the update. Went fine and now I'm happy to have copy and paste.

Jimmi114

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
NoDo in Alberta

So I listened to bilmaga and it worked. You plug your phone in run zune and go to the sync options then update button. As soon as you press update unplug your internet. It will find the update then plug the internet back in before you press the proceed with update button. Worked like a charm thanks dude.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss