Just got A Samsung Focus

danielm298

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
welcome to WM7 SSFocus.....u will love this phone..and just wait for the Mango update..it is like WOW!!!!!!!!!! check it out on utube...

Duct Tape Panties

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
i did it again, I returned my Focus for the second time. Why? I'm gonna wait this Windows Phone thang out for a few months. I don't wanna be stuck in a new 2 year contract with a Focus when all the new Mango phones come out later this year. So back to the Bold 9000 I go

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i did it again, I returned my Focus for the second time. Why? I'm gonna wait this Windows Phone thang out for a few months. I don't wanna be stuck in a new 2 year contract with a Focus when all the new Mango phones come out later this year. So back to the Bold 9000 I go

your gona be able to upgrade your focus to MANGO . no point in waiting really unless you want a front facing camera, witch is only used by about 1% of the people that have them lol.

Duct Tape Panties

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
your gona be able to upgrade your focus to MANGO . no point in waiting really unless you want a front facing camera, witch is only used by about 1% of the people that have them lol.

lol, i know the Focus will update 2 Mango, but honestly, this is the first time in my entire mobile phone life that I actually lasted the whole 2 years on contract with this Bold 9000 that I have. My contract is up July 9th and I've been really thinking about going to Boost Mobile or Simple Mobile. But as awesome as the Focus is right now, if I do renew my contract, it's gonna have 2 be for something with some 4G, front-facing camera, dual-core, you know, the works

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
lol, i know the Focus will update 2 Mango, but honestly, this is the first time in my entire mobile phone life that I actually lasted the whole 2 years on contract with this Bold 9000 that I have. My contract is up July 9th and I've been really thinking about going to Boost Mobile or Simple Mobile. But as awesome as the Focus is right now, if I do renew my contract, it's gonna have 2 be for something with some 4G, front-facing camera, dual-core, you know, the works

you forgot 3D! :p hopefully we will see them q4 or q1 next year, nokia has the tech so hopefully they gona add it :p well so does Samsung and Motorola

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
oh yeah, 3D, NFC (I don't even know what it does, but I want it), 4.3 screen or bigger, the whole nine yards, hopefully by christmas

you dont know what 3D does?? humm you been living under a rockf or the last 3 years :p

3d TV ring a bell?? well they have 3D screen technologies now that DOES NOT!! require you to wear glasses. :D :D :D its coming out on the NINTENDO 3DS . and hopefully soon on cellphones.

one downside doh , if your under 13years old you are NOT allowed to sue it ( VERY BAD FOR KIDS Eyes)

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
pretty sure he was talking about NFC

NFC: near field communications. it's like those credit/debit cards you have where you can tap on a payment panel. but for phones.

i really don't see how it's even remotely useful. if i have my phone, i have my wallet, and taking one thing out instead of another is still taking something out.

Duct Tape Panties

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
you dont know what 3D does?? humm you been living under a rockf or the last 3 years :p

3d TV ring a bell?? well they have 3D screen technologies now that DOES NOT!! require you to wear glasses. :D :D :D its coming out on the NINTENDO 3DS . and hopefully soon on cellphones.

one downside doh , if your under 13years old you are NOT allowed to sue it ( VERY BAD FOR KIDS Eyes)

i know what 3D is dude, I was talking bout NFC

undead swagger

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I just got my focus a few days ago and I love this thing but I have money put away for a mango phone this fall, hope to be able to buy a phone with a 4.3 or 4.5 s-amoled display, 4g, ffc, nfc, and dual core with a sexy form factor. Hope this ain't asking for to much

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
the only thing i'd want from a second gen device right now is the newer qualcomm processor, a samoled+ display, and a thinner device.

as of right now, the software (mango) is far more enticing than any hardware.

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
What's the point of "holding out" for hardware we don't even know is coming?

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon