Power button disaster!!!

cinny84

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,
Has anyone noticed any glitches with this ridiculous phone? The other morning my alarm was going off and in order to dismiss the alarm or hit snooze you have to click the power button on the top right to unlock the phone...it wouldn't click! So my alarm just kept going because I couldn't turn it off!
Then today I tried to unlock it to send a text and ...NOTHIN!!! No response, just a black screen. I tried calling it and that woke it up, but only because I didn't have to unlock it. Has anyone else had this problem??
I thought this phone was so cool and just great...better picture quality than the iphone, etc. I am officially over it and really regretting not getting the iphone instead. Never buy something the first time it comes out...just like a car...my phone is a LEMON!!!
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks!

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Love my Surround. It would be nice to know what phone you are referring to. An Android by any chance? And if its less than a year old, just bring it back and stop bellyaching.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'd assume its a focus. Never had a problem. With my power button. Lol. Take it back.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hmm I didn't know you could hit the power buttonto snooze. I'm learning new things every day. Hopefully you can get your phone fixed free of charge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720