Update questions

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
So, I've used the Zune Software and the Windows Phone Support Tool in an attempt to download the updates released today... none of them work. It keeps timing out (i'm almost certain it has to do with my schools terribly restrictive firewall provided by SonicWall). On the recovery tool screen where it shows "Downloading updates. it shows it at 0% and that the update completed in 3.35 seconds...basically enough to check that it couldn't connect and then it just went on its way.

Any tips?

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
OK, so I just have to keep doing it until it downloads them (again at the fault of my stupid internet here at seminary...). Frustrating...

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, no chance that is happening we can't do crap with this internet connection...

But, its updating now, so I'm happy.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
OP what phone do you have?

I have Samsung Focus, but I've been updated now... I just had to keep loading it until it went.

Thank the Good Lord this update process is simpler than the iPhone or iPod and I didn't have to download a 600+ MB file... I've had a helluva time updating my wife's iPod Touch with this crappy internet...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos