Changing the Picture on main screen

firedancer1189

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just a few questions on the pictures that appear on your home screen (the picture tile) I noticed before that it would change from time to time through the seven preloaded pictures that come on the phone. However, it's been stuck on the same one for a few weeks now (the pillar with the number "3" on it)

How often do they normally change? Anyway to change the frequency or select the one you would like to be displayed on the home page? And lastly, is there anyway to have other pictures cycle through other then the seven preloaded ones?

Thanks in advance :D

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Are they supposed to randomly change? I've never noticed since I've been using a custom picture since day one.

To change the image on the Pictures tile just click on the Pictures tile. Tap and hold anywhere on the main screen. (except for all, date, or favorites)

A drop down menu will appear. To manually change the background choose "change background." For a random option just click "change it for me."

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Open the Pictures Hub, then tap and hold the Pictures title at the top of the screen. A menu will appear with options to select your own picture or let WP set one for you. Once you have your own pictures on the phone (downloaded or taken with the phone) you will start to see them appear in the picture tile. Frequency is random but is related to how often you open the Pictures hub. Open it more often, get more variety. Mine usually changes every 7-10 days. If you pick your own it will stick till you change it or change the setting.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte