Pictures taken with your Samsung Focus

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Uploaded a couple to Photobucket =)

WP_000001-1.jpg

my boy; always goofing off. ha.

WP_000002.jpg

yours truly... had to crop the image. this was a night pic.

WP_000017-1-1.jpg

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Great pics, minus that "Comerica Park" picture, but for a different reason... Go Yankees! haha.

i got into the gow3 beta as well. won a code off the forums. i wasted my code that i entered from the pre-order. wondering if gstop will give me another so i can give it to my friend.

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Click on each image to see a full view.

The view from my seats on Opening Day at Comerica Park, Detroit, MI.

Code redemption screen on my PC for the Gears of War 3 Multiplayer Beta.

The boot up screen for the Gears of War 3 Multiplayer Beta.

One of my favorite Metallica songs came on the satellite feed.

This is my workstation where I refurbish cable boxes and DVR's.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
now that's weird... lol. i had to have seen your post before i made mine. how'd yours end up after mine. lol.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
My pics

Here is a few of my pics. One of just some budding branch and two of my dog in the park and playing in muddy water on a fairly dark and overcast day. The dog ones are fairly good considering the dog is moving constantly in the pics!

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
This might not be taken WITH the phone, but it's taken OF the phone... more like the home screen... having a dev unlocked device (THROUGH REAL MEANS!!!! No Chevron here anymore) has it's benefits... you can do dumb things like this!

windowsphone7samsungfoc.png

TricBox

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Here are some I took during Spring Break with the family. Used this more than our point and shoot. Thought it did pretty good.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
It was a partially cloudy day today so I decided to take some pics while I was walking along the St. Joseph River. First, let me say that it's really hard to get the camera to focus on the foreground and not the background. It's even harder to get it to stay that way. As you can see in my first set, the first image came out how I wanted it to, the next had mixed results, lol.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I love how these flowers came out. The sun was covered up in the second pic hence the massive color difference.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Figure 8 Dash, if you are taking pictures that close, go to the settings and change the AF mode from Normal to Macro. Macro mode is for close up images like that. That will fix the problem you mentioned of not focusing on the background.

Do not forget when outdoors with vibrant colors to try turning on the Wide Dynamic Range!

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Figure 8 Dash, if you are taking pictures that close, go to the settings and change the AF mode from Normal to Macro. Macro mode is for close up images like that. That will fix the problem you mentioned of not focusing on the background.

Do not forget when outdoors with vibrant colors to try turning on the Wide Dynamic Range!

Thanks for the Dynamic Range and Macro advice. I tried Macro once before but didn't get the result I wanted so I totally forgot to try it again today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss