Pictures taken with your Samsung Focus

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Nice colours, although they got the signs wrong, they mean Candy Floss & Toffee Apples right palandri ? ;)

I guess that's why people drop out of school and join the circus.

I've heard the term "candy floss" before. The term cotton candy is popular in the states. I learned the term "Caramel Apples" for the apples. I don't know where the term "Tabby Apples comes from. :cool:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
OOH you mean its a `` POGO `` lol

POGO --> Google Images

I guess from Canada , USA, and UK names change allot. haha ...

its like bacon ... if you go to USA and order bacon they give you HAM .. you need to ask for CANADIAN bacon.... i mean WTF is that, im in canada ... we dotn have CANADIAN BACON.. its just FREAKING BACON!! lol ...

velvetelvis

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
its like bacon ... if you go to USA and order bacon they give you HAM .. you need to ask for CANADIAN bacon.... i mean WTF is that, im in canada ... we dotn have CANADIAN BACON.. its just FREAKING BACON!! lol ...

if i order "bacon" in canada, do i get strips of bacon or ham?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
if i order "bacon" in canada, do i get strips of bacon or ham?

if you order ** BACON ** in canada you get strips of bacon...

if you order **BACON** in USA you get ham

if you order **CANADIAN bacon** in USA you get strips of bacon ( in california any ways LOL )

i personaly dont understand.... the USA basicly GAVE us the bacon strip :) lol thanks its OURS U CANT HAVE IT!!! hahahaha

Canadian bacon doesnt exist in canada ... HAHAHA

velvetelvis

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
now wait just a minute. if i order bacon here, i get strips of tasty goodness. if i order canadian bacon, i get a round slice of ham. taste good, just not as good as strips. and you dont want to put the round slice of ham in chocolate, but the strips dipped in chocolate is damn goooooood.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
<Homer Simpson> Mmmmmmm Baconnnnn! </Homer Simpson>

243.x600.eat.bacon.opener1.jpg

I'm hungry now Grrrrrr :)

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone please help me to figure out how to do/use geotagging on Samsung focus

Under settings, pictures + camera, there is a toggle for "include location info in the pictures you take" and a toggle for "keep location info on uploaded pictures".

I assume in the general sense you would need to have location turned on in the first place as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion