I want to cry

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I want to cry! People are now getting another update, and the long delayed Surround is getting an update before those of us using the Focus with revision 1.4 hardware still do not have NoDo, or even the darn February update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prowade

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I had the Focus for a little bit there before taking it back to cancel on ATT and wait for Verizon and it was able to download the NoDo update....have you jailbroken your phone or contacted support to see if something is wrong with your phone?

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I want to cry! People are now getting another update, and the long delayed Surround is getting an update before those of us using the Focus with revision 1.4 hardware still do not have NoDo, or even the darn February update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is your carrier? I would be in their storefront pitching a fit if I were you. Don't just complain, complain loudly.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Shortly after posting, a news post on the front of Wpcentral explains it. Unfortunately, I got my phone for free from Microsoft for being a developer, so there was no option for taking back or exchanging it, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb