Does the Focus really need a case?

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
No case on mine, but wondering if I should buy one. Cheapest being paying like $30, I'm inclining on not getting one.

Cheap AND poor college student here :)

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey, thanks for replying. My problem was that even the cheapest ones need to be shipped over here to Panama, so it's $8.25 minimum for each thing I buy.

However, I just remembered I had some GC balance and ordered it. I even bought a compatible Kingston card to make the most of my $8.25 :)

Thanks for the help.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
why did it need work jalb and what kind of case are you going to get?

The battery started doing this beeping thing (like it thought I was plugging it in all the time, so the notification sound would go off over and over and over).

BUT, It also had a small scratch from being in my pocket that I couldn't unsee, so on the upside, getting the phone replaced for the notification issue means the scratch is gone. I got one of those rubbery, wrap-around cases. Not sure if I like it yet. I'm am also waiting for screen protectors to come in the mail.

Michael-Dallas

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
And today, there is yet another Focus screen casualty. My friend just texted me asking me about the cost of screen replacement as his Focus fell out of his pocket and onto the garage floor and cracked the display.

Michael.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
And today, there is yet another Focus screen casualty. My friend just texted me asking me about the cost of screen replacement as his Focus fell out of his pocket and onto the garage floor and cracked the display.

Michael.

LMAO!! really?? i have an OMNIA 2 ( my old phone ) i got into a fight with my G-f .. and chucked my Omnia 2 againts the wall as hard as i could ( dont ask ) long story short.. the screen fell out of the phone .. but it dint break.! LMAO!! i just reconected the connectors. and ive droped my focus COUNTLESS tiems lol (oops ) and it never broke . **** the other day i droped it the battery exploded out witht he back cover.. not a single DENT int he phoen :) i lvoe my *CHEAP* focus :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos