Fm Transmitters?

Soaked

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Do FM transmitters for cars work with Windows Phones? Just to be clear, I'm talking about the ones that plug in to the cigarette lighter and have a USB plugin.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i was wondering the same thing, did you find out yet??

i was talking to my tecky friend the other day and it seems to be a Universal thing , but its true that wp7 does work a little diffrently

languedoctor

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I use the Motorola Roadster (available for about $50 on Amazon) with my Focus. It holds a charge for a few days (comes with a car charger), and the FM transmitter works flawlessly. Much better than "wired" transmitters I've previously purchased at Best Buy. (Obviously, if you have an aux input with your car stereo, that will get you good quality).

Plus, it works as a Bluetooth speakerphone with voice dialing.

Amazon.com: Motorola Roadster Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone (Retail Packaging): Cell Phones & Accessories

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
hold up, i have the answer on this one....

i bought a monster fm transmitter on amazon, it was around 30 bucks. but it is by far the best fm transmitter on the market. it literally gives me hd quality sound ( on my htc hd7) and i live in a moderatly populated area, so lots of radio stations. it is never fuzzy unless i am taking a long trip and then it is just a matter of changing the station. it has 3 preset stations which are programmable. no batteries required of course. and yes fm transmitters will work for any device with a aux out. has nothing to do with the OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss