New Focus owner

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Hello!

I've been reading for a while, but I just signed up. I've recently (2 hours ago) become a proud owner of a brand new Samsung Focus. Took a while to get to my dear Panama, but after three weeks it's lying on my bed, charging.

Panama is not a supported country, but so far all the free apps that I can get are really awesome. Hope Panama gets supported soon enough (Nokia's global reach may help with that).

Coming from a Nokia N86 (non-touch Symbian), it's quite a change. Phone is really awesome, and has a gorgeous screen. Lightweight, thin, everyone in my family loves it. Paid a total of $340 also ($260 on eBay, $60 to ship it here, $20 to unlock it) and I feel I got a good deal. Better yet, my phone is Rev 1.3 (I was afraid I would get a v1.4 since I didn't check beforehand).

I got my phone and all my accounts set up in less than ten minutes. All in all, I feel like WP7 is an AWESOME platform. Beautiful, sleek, has really blown me away.

I'm so glad I went for the Focus.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome and Congrats on your Focus.

I love my Focus and I've recently started using more functions of the device because I love it so. It sleeps right next to me. Ha.

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Thank you! :)

I do feel like I'm using my phone more often and also, enjoy it more. It's almost a pleasure to use it. No hangs, no reboots. I'm impressed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion