Surround vs. Focus in terms of Headphone output

johnpaul13

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
So i've had the Focus for around 6 months or so and i've been quite disappointed with the sound quality out of the headphone jack. I feel like its lacking in bass and theres a sense of background noise coming too. Has anyone else had this problem? I use my Focus as a MP3 player primarily as my primary phone is a Blackberry. i feel like my BB also has better sound quality than the focus. Has anyone here tried the Surround and its sound output? i feel like it would be better considering the whole multimedia push on it and its Equalizer app (honestly why doesnt WP7 have a one natively?)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i had both the focus and the surround , and honestly i find them the SAME!

i dont have any problem with my focus i actually find it quite nice . make sure does earphones are SNUG in your ear or you whont get the full base. that happends to me alot when i listen to music they tend to get a little losse and cuts out on sound. try the diffrent style of earphone tips that come with them . ( think there is 3 types/size )

and i think you can download a sound enhancer app ont he marketplace ;) naturally the HTC equalizer is prety nice, but try out the marketplace for it ,

or maybe a 3rd party music app might have one?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I havent listened to any music yet my earphones are still in the plastic bag the previous owner never used them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium