mango beta issueeeee .... (please answer)

justinsims241

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Every since I've update to mango, I've been seeing some strange things going on with my phone. Its been acting all retarded. Whenever I put it on a flat surface and use the touch screen. I could be typing a message and it randomly presses the enter button, brings me into "&123" and types random letters. Please help!

(It does it worst whenever its on a charger.)

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I had a similar issue with Nodo where it would always load IE, even when I hit the home button, and zoom in and out on a particular spot. Rebooting fixed the problem temporarily; updating to the latest Mango beta seemed to fix it permanently.

So to answer your question, I've no clue. Just know that none of the betas are optimized for any hardware, and they aren't even RTM builds (which isn't optimized for hardware either) so there's bound to be issues. If you've never had the issue before Mango then I'd believe it to likely be a software issue, and a hard reset may fix it.

furygoalbrtis39

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Every since I've update to mango, I've been seeing some strange things going on with my phone. Its been acting all retarded. Whenever I put it on a flat surface and use the touch screen. I could be typing a message and it randomly presses the enter button, brings me into "&123" and types random letters. Please help!

(It does it worst whenever its on a charger.)

Are you using a stock charger?
because i use an aftermarket charger when i travel and it does that.
Mango 7720 Samsung Focus

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hard reset as in erase all data and bring it back to factory condition.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo