Bought a Focus, impressed.

nhyde

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Bought a Samsung Focus today to replace my Blackberry Torch (which replaced my 3GS). Loving the phone so far, can't wait for Mango.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Welcome along to WPC and glad you're liking your Focus. You'll love it even more when it get's Mangoised for sure Conroi. :)

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Seems like WP7 is a common denominator for anyone looking for something new.

Came over from Symbian to Focus, welcome to the boards! :D

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hey welcome to the TEAM

wp7 and any other OS for that matter is alote better looking then the BB , i find BB is getting boring with the black on white line of text OS. lol.

welcome to WP7 once again and you got the BEST phone to test it out on :) hehehe

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Welcome to wpcentral I am glad you are here. I hope you enjoy your focus. I have enjoyed mine for a bout 4 months now and reaally like it. Looking forward to mago getting here soon!

erike3198

Aug 10, 2007
Visit site
I also switched from a torch, I installed mango first thing and can't imagine having the phone without it.

I thought I would miss my torch, as I was a big bb fan, but I don't miss it at all except for maybe a few features that I suppose I can live without.

Wp7 is a very refreshing interface and easy to use, my only concern is that I went from one platform that didn't have slot of apps to another. I just hope that once mango goes mainstream, the apps will start flowing. The apps that are around are very good quality and much better than bb. This also takes much better photos than my torch, and is much more fun to use and handles my work stuff just as well.
Enjoy.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
well the WP app store has over 25,000 apps so it is in the top three and has grotten there quicker than android or ios did. so that should not be a worry!

velvetelvis

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
new to wp7 also. came over from an atrix (piece of junk. i went thru 5 of them till i got one that worked). ive also had an ip4 and a bb9700. my focus is the only phone i have had no problems what so ever with. looking forward to mango.

oh, and welcome aboard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes