New Focus phones from Samsung announced

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
AT&T announces new Windows Phone lineup

"The Samsung Focus? S takes the success of the original Focus to the next level with a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, a 1.4 GHz processor, 4G speeds and a super thin profile. It also includes front and rear facing cameras to capture a moment or connect with friends.

The third phone in the lineup is the Samsung Focus? Flash. The Focus Flash is a great pocket phone with a 3.7-inch Super AMOLED screen, but still packs a speedy 1.4 GHz processor. This phone is great for people looking for a high performance phone at a value packed price."

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Well, this explains why ATT has been giving the first gen Focus away lately. Nice bump in the processor department, but the front facing cam I really have no use for. Will be hanging on to my two day old Focus for the duration methinks. Very excited about them jumping out in front of the Mango rollout, though.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
My boyfriend sold his iPhone today on eBay for a Focus and saw the headline for the new phones. He surpressed a sigh LOL but we are buying our phones outright so even if he had waited, we couldn't afford to pick it up outright

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I like the idea of having a front facing camera, it would definitely come in handy when taking pictures. However, I'd probably almost never use it for video calls. Most of my friends have smartphones and I never hear them talk about video calls either.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking the Focus was just the name of one phone, but now it sounds like it's going to be the Galaxy brand of WP7. These new phones sound exciting. Here's hoping Samsung stays in the game.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Well My wife has the iphone 4 and my daughter has a 3GS My daughter has the Tango program which uses the rear camera to show our granson at play etc so video calling can be great for talking with ones children and watching the grankids in action. He's only 16 months and not talking thats really undeerstanable to us. That same tango program is supposed to be coming to WP7 as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa