Focus S or Wait for Nokia?

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Not upgrading until they increase the resolution. The focus is fast enough and the screen is the same as the focus s (except for overhyped superamoled plus)
Better battery life = overhyped? With my Galaxy S II, I notice a big difference!

In fact, I just hit 1 day 9 mins and I have over 20% left. Not sure how much exactly, but it's green.

To me, that is the most important thing and if I had to say one thing I dislike about my Focus, it would be the battery life.

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
deppends what you want.....

better screen = FOCUS S
Better camera = Nokia....

I agree.. If you want the AMOLED then go with the Focus...

I think the Nokia will have a better design with a lacking screen (see now fired joemarini twitter posts), but a better camera.

That screen though... Holly cow.. when I tried looking at my HTC phone while mowing the lawn, it was not even near as easy to read as my Focus... <sigh> decisions...

I think I'm going for the better camera on the Nokia. I have twin 2.5 yr old kids and I need a good quality camera :) and good design. They like to bat my phone off the table/armrest/counter on to the floor at any opportunity.

kallemia

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
I like the idea of waiting for a 2012 higher end Nokia device. I think it will be interesting to see what tweaks and special integrations Nokia and MS have come up with... The Samsung add-ons are not very enticing, IMO.

Michael-Dallas

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I think the Nokia will have a better design with a lacking screen (see now fired joemarini twitter posts), but a better camera.

joemarini's tweets could have been for the high-end Nokia, but I strongly doubt it. Based on his tweet regarding its screen size and if it's the screen size I'm thinking about, it's not the high-end Nokia.

Anyway, a little birdie tells me next spring for AT&T...

I think I'm going for the better camera on the Nokia. I have twin 2.5 yr old kids and I need a good quality camera :) and good design. They like to bat my phone off the table/armrest/counter on to the floor at any opportunity.

Like I said, they are working on some pretty cool camera stuff...

Michael.

marcosbabu

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Loved everything about Samsung Galaxy S II, except for the operational system, hehe. So I'd naturally love Samsung Focus S and I'll even get the front face camera!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs